Engineering and construction
Technical Project Manager
Imagine a future where you lead technical development of an ambitious offshore wind farm projects in Korea, a rapidly growing offshore wind market
Join us in this role where you’ll develop a green field project and optimise all technical aspects of ambitious offshore wind projects in South Korea, from early concept development stages through bid delivery and secure post development until transfer to construction team, ensuring low LCoE, high QHSE standards, and constructable projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Welcome to APAC Project Development
You’ll be part of APAC Technical Development and Support where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing an optimised and competitive technical asset of the wind farm and for handling the associated costs in cooperation with the Project Development Director. Within our project development team, you’ll have the unique opportunity develop your career in the offshore renewable sector, learning from experienced colleagues across the globe. As a team, we support each other in a truly international environment. We cultivate a collaborative and diverse work environment and encourage careerlong development so you can realise your full potential.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the technical development of the project, incl. wind farm configuration, WTG, foundation, substation, cable and electrical system, site investigation, port and O&M packages
- leading a technical team of 10 direct reporting lines and 50 second reporting lines depending on the projects scope and phase
- driving and compiling CAPEX, OPEX, and ABEX expenditures into the business case of the project
- ensuring an economic feasibility of the most attractive cases and relevant alternatives
- developing an attractive supply chain plan with a procurement manager.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with project management, preferably in offshore or onshore wind projects
- have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in relevant engineering
- have excellent communication skills with a demonstrable track record of working across internal and external stakeholder groups
- are able to lead projects and navigate in a fast moving, multi-cultural project organisation
- have commercial and financial acumen.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-04-16.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll meet domestic external stakeholders and other project members in Europe and Asia.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.