Talent Acquisition Manager
Imagine a future where you support our EPCO and IT organisation in hiring best-in-class, diverse talents across Europe
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the EPCO & IT Talent Acquisition team in Europe ensuring recruitment activity for your functional areas is supported throughout the region. You and your team will be responsible for delivering end-to-end talent acquisition activities by partnering with people leaders from across the business to attract and recruit the best, the right, and a diverse set of talents.
Welcome to Global Talent Acquisition
You’ll be part of the Talent Acquisition team in Europe where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver the recruitment activity throughout the region. In this role, you’ll actively partner with our people leadership community to drive recruitment processes but more importantly create the right environment where all talents can provide their best selves in our recruitment process. As a team, we create an engaging and enjoyable environment where the delivery of recruitment activity in the business is recognised across the renewables sector as best in class.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating an environment where all talent acquisition partners (TAPs) can bring the best version of themselves to work and ensuring they are both engaged and developed to bring a best-in-class talent acquisition experience for both candidates and hiring managers
- ensuring that job requisitions are received by the team in a way which allows for the correct TAPs to be assigned to roles based upon competency and capacity considerations
- helping ensure that best practice inclusive recruitment methodologies are adopted and developed within the team to support our DEI ambitions
- participating in senior recruitments, incl. behavioural interviews and collaboration sessions to determine top tier talent for the current location or function supported
- partnering with colleagues from the Global TA Enablement and Global Talent Sourcing teams to ensure TA strategies are integrated and implemented
- continually challenging the established processes to ensure best-in-class talent acquisition practices are adopted and supported whilst ensuring we have a One Global TA function approach.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- have experience in talent acquisition delivery either in-house or through a third-party agency, with understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes
- have experience in managing a cross-border team delivering talent acquisition activities across multiple competency groups
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a busy and complex agenda with a focus on timely delivery and impactful data to the business
- have strong experience with best-in-class sourcing, attraction, and selection methods.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ryan Penniston, Head of TA UK＆CE, on +447553144118 on Mondays and Tuesdays between 09:00-10:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.