Senior HR Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for ensuring HR legal and compliance and operations advisory for the company’s legal entities in Malaysia and Singapore
Join us in this role where you’ll work on various projects to ensure legal and compliance in both Malaysia and Singapore business. This includes collaboration with colleagues in your own team and centre of excellence to a breadth of ad hoc queries and leading projects in P&D team.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of People & Development Malaysia where you, together with your colleagues, will work alongside our HR partners and other functional COE teams and have a high degree of interaction within the region and global colleagues. You’ll be involved in a wide range of challenges and opportunities as the business grows and develops. As a team, we work in a dynamic, global environment with a focus on delivering results and continuous development opportunities embedded in a modern and flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring HR legal compliance of local regulations and alignment with corporate guidelines
- being responsible for required documentation
- setting the direction for relevant changes in internal policies and advising on labour law matters in legal entities and in relation to employees in Malaysia and Singapore
- monitoring updates in local labour regulations and applying them to the corporate policies
- closely cooperating with the global HR Legal & Employee Relations teams to ensure that HR processes align
- participating in international People & Development projects related to employee relations and the HR legal area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of labour law, HR management, or similar
- have substantial experience as an HR specialist (or similar position) from an international company and are passionate about HR
- have practical knowledge of both Malaysia and Singapore labour law regulations as well as a drive to proactively implement them in corporate policies
- thrive in an international environment and can communicate well and create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have great problem-solving abilities and understand the business needs of our partners
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.