Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you support our people leaders in hiring best-in-class, diverse talents
Join us in this role where you’ll deliver end-to-end talent acquisition activities for Ørsted across our European locations. You’ll partner with leaders from across the business to attract and recruit the best range of diverse talents.
Welcome to Global Talent Acquisition
You’ll be part of the Talent Acquisition team in Europe where you, together with your colleagues, deliver the recruitment activity throughout the region and across several locations. You’ll do this by ensuring people leaders are supported as they step through our core steps of recruitment and can easily navigate our systems and required processes. As a team, we actively partner with our people leadership community to drive positive recruitment processes and create the right environments where all talents can provide the best version of themselves.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing scoping, preparation, and collaboration meetings with hiring managers to understand and deliver on their hiring needs
- closing the full cycle talent acquisition process efficiently while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- facilitating interviews with candidates and providing feedback on candidate assessments
- creating and maintaining a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- understanding and competently explaining regulations, policies, and procedures to employees and managers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have recruitment competence, with a track record of successfully scoping and delivering recruitment and talent acquisition
- have HR experience, ideally from a multitude of European countries
- can communicate effectively and smoothly in English, both in writing and orally
- have corporate experience from a multinational company
- possess cultural awareness, combined with excellent engagement and communication skills
- preferably have experience with change management, D&I, and recruitment systems.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, Germany, the Netherlands, and Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Ryan Penniston, Head of TA UK&CE, on +447553144118 on Mondays and Tuesdays between 09:00-10:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.