Operations and technicians
Head of Special Tasks & Inspections Travel Technicians
Imagine a future where you ensure optimal execution of offshore wind farm maintenance by delivering high-performing specialised travel technicians
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for a team of specialized travel technicians. They’ll be working out of Denmark and United Kingdom and are all working across all our wind farms in region Europe.
Welcome to Special Tasks & Inspections
You’ll be part of Special Tasks & Inspections Travel Technicians where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver a competent and specialized workforce supporting Offshore Operations by performing inspections and special tasks activities across all wind farms in region Europe. You’ll be working closely with ST&I Project Management, ST&I Offshore Management, ST&I Technical Management, and other teams within the area of Generation Project and Campaigns. As a team, we deliver a safe, efficient, and cost optimised, high quality operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building, leading, and further developing a team of highly specialised travel technicians
- setting team priorities and developing strategies supporting the continued growth
- enforcing a strong QHSE culture and awareness
- ensuring the continued development of the travel technicians’ competencies
- optimising the utilisation of travel technicians during weather days and other stand still periods
- establishing relevant work permits for the travel technicians.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven leadership skills
- have strong interpersonal skills
- are experienced in leading from a distance
- have strong English skills, both spoken and written
- have strong communication skills
- possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferred basic knowledge of SAP.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Roesgaard Mose, Head of Special Tasks & Inspections, on (Denmark +45) 99552582, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate and lead meetings on different locations in Europe
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.