Process Excellence Business Partner
Imagine a future where you create, maintain, and implement standardised, lean, and high-quality processes to support our global quality agenda
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team of highly skilled process experts, enabling all colleagues globally to better understand their role and execute their daily work through the development, optimisation, and implementation of processes in our ISO-certified management system.
Welcome to Business Process Improvement
You’ll be part of Process Excellence Business Partners where you, together with your colleagues, will be a trusted advisor, recognised as subject matter expert on processes and our management system. You’ll be responsible for helping create, improve, and implement processes in collaboration with stakeholders across the business, supporting them with workshops, training, and coaching. We're a friendly, inclusive team consisting of eight people based across Denmark, Poland, and the UK, who work flexibly to support our colleagues across the globe to better understand, create and follow processes. As a team, we collaborate closely to share our knowledge and create a culture of learning and continuous improvement
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as a main point of contact for our stakeholders, answering questions, and offering expert advice on processes and our management system
- driving our agenda for standardisation and optimisation of existing processes, ensuring alignment and strong interfaces across technologies, regions, and departments
- supporting process owners globally with development, improvement, and standardisation through delivery of workshops and facilitation of training on process mapping and methodology
- securing the highest levels of quality in our business processes, ensuring they are simple, easy to follow, and in line with our internal conventions and best practice standards
- supporting the robust implementation and continuous improvement of processes across the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience of working with process management systems and are familiar with process mapping techniques, principles, and best practice, as well as ISO standards and certification requirements
- are a skilled facilitator and presenter, with experience of delivering workshops and training
- can communicate complex information in a simple, easy to follow manner and effectively engage your audience, motivating them to standardise and improve their processes
- love working with a variety of stakeholders with different needs and have a natural ability to network and build respectful, collaborative relationships
- have an eye for detail and take pride in delivering high quality work, putting an emphasis on simplicity and accuracy
- are fluent in spoken and written English as you will deal with international stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Vanessa Hill, , on (United Kingdom +44) 7827832382 from Mondays to Wednesdays from 15:00-16:30 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.