Engineering and construction
3D Technical Designer
Imagine a future where you play a key role in the green energy transformation by contributing to the development and design of our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll follow the full design life of our projects, which spans from early design concepts to the operation and maintenance phase. You’ll be part of the in-house design team which supports the organisation by providing world-class design solutions that’ll help us reach the overall goals for the green energy transformation.
Welcome to Structures & Loads
You’ll be part of the CAD team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the 3D modelling and 2D documentation of our foundation designs, which are developed in collaboration with our talented teams of design engineers. You’ll be part of a skilled team where tasks and responsibilities are distributed but are all lifted by team effort. You’ll participate in both development projects and execution projects. As a team, we trust each other, and we believe that we perform the best when we share experiences and day-to-day challenges and technical knowledge in an open and honest environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and maintaining complex 3D models in Autodesk Inventor that follow our internal standards and industry practices, in collaboration with design engineers
- generating and maintaining 2D drawings based on the 3D models, which are suited for tenders
- administrating 3D and 2D files in Autodesk Vault
- importing external 3D files into our designs and exporting 3D files to our stakeholders and customers
- developing new ways of building our 3D models and generating 2D drawings to support changing business needs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an advanced sense for 3D geometries and a strong interpretation of 2D sketches
- have experience with Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault
- are a team player and can adjust your own needs to the greater good of the team
- can work independently and are responsible and aware of quality of tasks
- are perseverant, takes ownership, and get the task done to the required quality.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Skovgaard Simonsen, Head of Tool Development, on (Denmark +45) 99555765 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.