Imagine a future where you work with global people services in an international setting in Europe’s fastest-growing green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be assisting in processing the payroll for APAC employees, resolving employee payroll inquiries via our ticketing system, and providing continuous improvement in payroll processes globally.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Global People Services APAC where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll, in compliance with all of the country’s regulations. In addition to the ongoing daily operations, team members participate in relevant projects and drive global processes, incl. reporting, knowledge management, and analytics. As a team, we strive to set the direction collectively by designing solutions in groups and then implementing them independently, though with natural room for ongoing collaboration and teamwork.
You’ll play an important role in:
- processing payroll for APAC employees
- assisting with data reporting for monthly and annual reconciliations
- maintaining a high level of payroll master data accuracy
- assisting and becoming champion in Payroll Operations
- responding to any HR-related questions via multi-channels, e.g., ServiceNow.
To succeed in the role, you:
- preferably speak other languages, e.g., Vietnamese
- have integrity in maintaining data compliance and privacy
- have proven knowledge of APAC payroll practices and procedures
- thrive in a fast-paced global working environment
- have experience in the HR Shared Services environment
- possess good knowledge of SuccessFactors and, preferably, SAP HR Module.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 FEBRUARY 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements. Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.