Engineering and construction
Senior HV Integrity Specialist
Imagine a future where you take up some of the technical challenges related to the maintenance regime and integrity of our substations
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for determining and negotiating the technical scope for the service level agreements required to maintain the integrity of the onshore and offshore substations. You’ll be part of the team responsible for determining the maintenance regime of the mechanical systems in the onshore and offshore substations on our 28 sites in operation and 13 asset projects/sites under development.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management for the Transmission Systems
You’ll be part of our AIM Transmission Systems team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure the integrity of the mechanical assets on our onshore and offshore substations. The department has offices in various locations in Denmark, London, and Kuala Lumpur, while other interfacing colleagues are in our Regional HUBs in UK East, UK West, The Netherlands, Germany, the US, and Taiwan, amongst other places. As a team, we’re passionate about helping the site uphold the integrity of the asset in operation, finding innovative ways to optimise performance, and bring our learnings into the many new asset projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the scope of work for the service level agreements with 3rd party suppliers for our HV, LV, and mechanical systems on the substations for, e.g., transformers and switchgears, UPS systems
- being the technical responsible in-service contract tenders
- supporting the new asset projects during the transfer process to Operations, giving input to the O&M requirements for the asset projects
- supporting the team when defining the preventive maintenance scope, finding root cause on failure modes, and identifying long term mitigation actions
- supporting the team on corrective integrity cases for the HV systems on the substations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering, potentially supplemented with a commercial degree, e.g., within Procurement
- are interested in working with electrical systems for onshore and offshore substations
- have relevant technical and procurement experience from power plants, offshore substations, both HVAC & HVDC substations, or offshore oil and gas projects with electrical systems
- like to be part of a team that is passionate about helping the site uphold the integrity of the asset in operation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.