Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you’re a key contributor in executing our digital branding and marketing activities
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with our creative branding and marketing teams bringing our exciting, innovative brand to life across the US, through driving compelling marketing campaigns high-quality web experiences.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of the Global Web Portfolio team where you, together with your colleagues, will create new project sites and campaign pages within our CMS, set up A/B split tests, support SEO, and be a part of maintaining our entire global web portfolio targeting external audiences. You’ll also collaborate with colleagues on web best practices and produce engaging online experiences for our key audiences. You’ll be based out of our office in Washington DC with the U.S. Branding and Marketing team, as many of your projects and tasks will relate to the US. As a team, we are super collaborative and supporting each other in achieving the best results, both on professional and personal level.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the setup of websites and web pages for US campaigns and projects, thinking about how new properties fit into the larger information architecture
- defining user journeys for US audiences across web properties
- maintaining and publishing content, incl. multimedia assets, news, press releases, and other relevant information
- supporting and executing daily tasks on our global web portfolio
- contributing to shaping the future web experience based on insights, testing, data, and analysis.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with website design and content management
- have familiarity with SEO and usability best practices, website analytics, and user experience research and design
- have an eye for detail and are good at meeting deadlines with global time zones in mind considerations
- have good communication and problem-solving skills, enabling you to build good relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and other stakeholders globally
- have experience with CMS systems, preferably Sitecore.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than January 30, 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.