IT and digital
IT Communication Intern
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and drive user-centric communication to adapt to new, complex concepts in an engaging way
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a global team, creating and driving the change communication on our digital initiatives.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of IT Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the company’s green journey by delivering user-centric communication that aims for improving the status quo across both IT and the entire organisation globally. As a team, we make sure that you’re an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and developing campaigns for the organisation
- supporting communication and branding initiatives, both globally and locally
- supporting the country management with change communication activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying marketing, communication, mass communication, journalism, or public relations
- have compelling communication skills
- are structured, well organised, feel comfortable working independently
- are eager to learn and seek a good collaboration with your colleagues.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 December 2022.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.