Sales and energy trading
Lead CPPA Manager (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you facilitate renewable energy and Power-to-X projects in Europe through corporate power purchase agreements
Join us in this role where you’ll work with a range of companies across Europe to deliver PPAs. This will play a significant role in the development of existing and future renewable generation.
Welcome to Power Portfolio
You’ll be part of the CPPA Origination & Execution team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and execute CPPA solutions from our existing and developing wind farms and play a significant role in enabling the continued growth of our portfolio of renewable assets. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who value and emphasise knowledge sharing and collaboration as a way of working. You can read more about what our team does here: https://orsted.com/en/our-business/power-purchase-agreements/offshore-wind-ppa.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing CPPA solutions for off- and onshore wind and PV projects and evaluate the business cases hereof
- managing the deal from origination through negotiation and closing of CPPAs with a range of corporate stakeholders, hereunder Power-to-X
- driving the CPPA partnership management and ensuring compliance with non-standard CPPA requirements, focusing on asset management
- presenting commercial solutions and business cases to senior decision makers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- value collaborating as a team and seek to focus on the team objectives as well as your own
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree OR can demonstrate strong commercial experience and acumen
- have experience working in the renewable energy industry or in power markets, preferably in origination or structuring
- preferably, have experience negotiating and contracting complex agreements with a background in CPPAs, M&A, Asset Management, or Procurement.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Sobfeldt Jahn, Head of CPPA Origination & Execution, on (Denmark +45) 99554634 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.