Engineering and construction
Senior Integrity Specialist, Structural
Imagine a future where you drive setting the standard on how to operate offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure the integrity of our assets and also improve processes, materials, and best practices on how to operate offshore wind structures. Your focus will be identifying the fit for purpose coating solution, but also monitoring the behaviour of the existing solutions.
Welcome to Global Operations, Asset Integrity Management
You’ll be part of Structural Team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the integrity cases and recommend optimal solutions to ensure that the asset can be operated safely with the optimal business case. Our team works in close collaboration with many stakeholders, our joint venture partners, the sites, the regions, warranty, procurement, and the original equipment manufacturers, as well as with the many specialists. We are a highly agile and adapting team, that adjusts to new challenges and opportunities on a continuous basis.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing integrity and risk evaluation of the currently operating assets in the global fleet
- technical evaluation of retrofit solutions and driving operational improvement projects
- developing and improving our coating solutions for offshore maintenance
- ensuring the soundness and robustness of our operating model.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree in structural or mechanical engineering, preferably with experience from offshore structures, as well as coating solutions
- have a good sense of running improvement projects related to an existing fleet and are able to implement best practices across the global fleet
- have good communication skills and thrive on being proactive in relation to your colleagues spread across diverse locations around the globe
- have a positive attitude and a strong drive to understand and improve, not only for the sake of the assets, but for the organisation as a whole
- are fluent in spoken and written English and have good communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.