Strategy and business development
Senior Data Analyst
Imagine a future where you deliver on our data analytics ambition and drive the business agenda forward by turning data into insights
Join us in this role where you’ll apply your knowledge about data to develop both reports and analyses that support decisions and actions in the business. You’ll use your curious approach to understand business agendas and your creative skills in deciding how to utilise data to provide new value-adding insights. You’ll also join the rest of the team on our learning journey towards developing and utilising advanced analytics.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of People Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with stakeholders across the company to maintain and develop high-quality products and analyses. We’re an ambitious team with a great energy and an informal work culture, and we highly encourage a learning mindset and an original approach to new projects. You don’t have to be an expert on people analytics already. If you have experience with analytical tools and methods, we can help you learn the rest.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring smooth running and optimisation of our ongoing reporting setup in Python and Power BI to meet current and future business needs
- creating reports and analyses for our stakeholders that support decision-making in the business
- ensuring a compelling communication to stakeholders about our products and findings
- supporting our journey towards delivering more advanced analytics, incl. strategic workforce planning
- partnering with the business to identify how to contribute with value-adding insights to business agendas and explore new possibilities for collaboration.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in, e.g., business administration, economy, strategy, or HR, and are passionate about data
- have experience with coding in Python and with tools like Power BI, Tableau, and Qlik – experience with Power BI is an advantage
- have experience with applying advanced statistical methods when analysing data
- can turn data into easily understandable and actionable business insights
- pay attention to detail and set high standards for your work.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Petersen, Head of Organisation Development, on (Denmark +45) 99559747, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.