Strategy and business development
Revenue Manager (m/f/d) for offshore windfarms
Imagine a future where you optimise the revenue of the world’s fastest growing form of renewable generation and develop competitive revenue solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll work on all revenue-related activities and you will be our European power market expert. You’ll prepare competitive revenue inputs for offshore wind bid auctions and develop revenue strategies.
Welcome to Central Europe Commercial & Asset Management
You’ll be part of CE Revenue Management where you, together with your colleagues, will provide management services to our CE portfolio, identify current and future revenue opportunities, provide bid support, liaise with the commercial managers of offshore wind projects, the PPA, and trading teams, as well as bid support teams, work with the M&A and business development teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying revenue opportunities and providing bid preparation support
- optimising revenue streams of our operating windfarms and providing input to business cases for new windfarms
- running balancing tenders in our European markets and structuring and implementing internal PPAs
- developing revenue strategies and providing recommendations to asset managers and project teams
- implementing and responding to new regulatory initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed degree with commercial background and ideally initial work experience within a relevant business area
- have a strong understanding of European power markets and hedging and risk management principles
- are comfortable working in an international matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders
- can work independently and demonstrate an attitude of being adaptable, proactive, systematic, and solution-oriented
- have strong communication skills in spoken and written English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us in English no later than 15 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ralf Feldmann, Head of Revenue Management CE, on (Germany +49) 1732064774, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m CET, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be traveling to our main office locations in Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application in English via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.