IT and digital
Student assistant for supporting leaders in their daily tasks
Imagine a future where you use your ability to keep an overview and your coordination skills to support leaders in their daily responsibilities
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for administrative tasks related to our Danish leaders’ work. You’ll have onboarding tasks, such as ordering equipment, ID cards, and gifts and you’ll ensure that all pre-onboarding related tasks are done before hiring date. You’ll also be responsible for having an overview of all external consultants and, e.g., their extensions and termination. You’ll furthermore be supporting leaders in conducting yearly recurring people leadership activities.
Welcome to IT
You’ll be part of People Leadership Centre of Excellence (CoE) within IT where you, together with your colleagues, will build and maintain a strong people leadership capability for the IT organisation in our company. In the IT organisation, we work full blown agile and work according to the Scaled Agile Framework. We believe in joint successes and the opportunity to explore, develop, and have fun while working. You’ll be part of a CoE with five friendly and passionate colleagues where you’ll be supporting a group of approx. 14 Danish leaders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in administrative tasks within the People Leadership CoE
- following up on extensions, termination, time-registration, and mandatory training for external consultants and escalate if an external is not adhering to rules
- participating in solving tasks regarding the people leadership backlog
- functioning as contactor support person for all people leaders on people leadership in general
- ordering ID-cards, equipment, and flowers for all internal and external newcomers
- booking placeholders in our leader’s calendars for known annual wheel activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to keep an overview and have good coordination skills
- thrive in doing administrative tasks
- preferably have 3-5 years left before graduating with a master’s degree
- are a strong team player with the ability to interact in a larger group with many different tasks
- are able to keep things simple and separated, as there are many leaders, consultants, and different tasks
- are slightly familiar with the agile mindset and behaviours.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Benedikte Eg Moelhave-Kragekjaer, People Leadership Consultant, on (Denmark +45) 99556159 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09:00-12:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.