Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant for Global Branding & Marketing
Imagine a future where you support the execution and optimisation of inspiring digital marketing activities - and have fun while doing it!
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in supporting the paid media team with the execution, analysis, and evaluation of digital marketing activities. Your key focus will be to support specialists with data analysis and reporting tasks related to all digital campaign deliverables. Moreover, you'll collaborate closely with our specialists, internal stakeholders, and external partners to fulfil campaign objectives, ensuring the success of our marketing activities. Our ability to support and execute digital projects and campaigns lays the foundation for our marketing success and we can’t wait to welcome you!
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of our Channel Marketing and Insights team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the execution, optimisation, and follow-up on global marketing activities. In this job, you’ll have the opportunity to join a fantastic team that will help you grow and give you a skilled introduction to the world of data, analysis, and evaluation of marketing activities. You’ll work approx. 15 hours a week in a flexible environment compatible with your schedule.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing, analysing, and reporting on campaign and web data, incl. Google ads, Paid Social, Google analytics, etc.
- supporting our platform specialists with keyword research, keyword analysis, advert copy testing, generating UTM parameters, etc.
- supporting our specialists with building dashboards and administrating MarTech tools
- supporting our specialists with audience research and building and maintaining audience insights
- solving ad hoc tasks and projects within the Paid Media Team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably with an analytical focus on data, mathematics, or marketing
- are driven by numbers and find joy in extracting useful learnings from data
- are curious and driven by having responsibility and taking ownership of your work
- having good interpersonal and communication skills to engage and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- have an understanding of digital tools, platforms, and solutions.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gitte Birkdahl Jensen, Team Lead, on (Denmark +45) 99556306, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.