IT and digital
Cloud Network Architect
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work on innovative IT cloud solutions in the ever-changing and digitalised world. You’ll play a key role in streamlining technologies and adopting them to be faster, more flexible, and more resilient. Find out how IT can supercharge climate action and join a fascinating green transformation journey to create a world that is powered by renewable energy.
Welcome to the Cloud Acceleration team
You’ll be part of a new, cross-functional, international agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop core products based on the cloud technology. This includes full scope of cloud lifecycle activities. Work with enthusiastic people with a global mindset and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work with purpose is part of daily life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying network architecture patterns, design blueprints, guidelines, and solution diagrams and communicating to relevant stakeholders, providing technical direction and supporting implementation
- driving roadmaps for cloud network technologies and components (AWS)
- developing specifications, implementing, and maintaining cloud network/security architecture for systems and applications
- helping design and implement network security strategy, incl. cloud enablement, and establishing next-generation firewall features and capabilities
- providing analysis and recommendations for the continuous improvement of cloud network and security (AWS)
- maintaining, deploying, upgrading, and troubleshooting network security infrastructure solutions, incl. firewalls, load balancers, client VPN, and Intrusion Prevention Systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong work experience architecting public or multi-cloud networks and security
- are experienced within cloud networking, software-defined networking, firewalls (e.g., Palo Alto) and load balancers (e.g. Citrix NetScaler)
- have solid experience and certifications within WAN, LAN, Wireless, Routers, Switches, etc.
- have solid experience with Cisco network technologies, e.g., Cisco ACI, Cisco SD-WAN
- have experience with multi-cloud network architecture (e.g., Aviatrix), infrastructure architecture, solution design, and documentation, as well as global peering solutions and scaling hybrid deployments (e.g., Equinix)
- possess general knowledge about cloud computing, incl. utilising infrastructure components, designing infrastructure architecture solutions in public and hybrid clouds, as well as knowledge about infrastructure security architecture.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland or Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of Architecture & Security, on (Poland +48 (DO NOT USE)) 507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.