IT and digital
Supplier Data Analyst
Imagine a future where you take on commercial and analytical challenges from an operational perspective to support the world’s largest offshore wind portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing service warranty contracts with our wind turbine suppliers. You’ll be using both your data analytical and commercial skills to validate existing contracts and support future ones. You’ll support our site staff on a day-to-day basis and manage monthly sign-off and yearly settlements with our business partners. In addition, you’ll be involved in performance reporting and ad-hoc tasks supporting management.
Welcome to Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of the Commercial Data Intelligence team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for refining data for performance reporting, developing data logics, and maintaining yield warranties across our global portfolio. You’ll join a team of ten energetic colleagues with diverse competencies within the offshore wind power industry. Together, you’ll be maintaining good collaborations with both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- validating and analysing reporting data provided by wind turbine suppliers regarding contract requirements
- supporting our sites with handling the contractual warranties from our wind turbine suppliers
- coordinating development of joint venture reports and ensuring the dataflows and data logics which form a part of them
- building and maintaining a constructive and profitable relationship with key suppliers’ operations teams
- providing input for contract negotiations based on know-how from managing existing contracts and market standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or similar
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in and are able to adapt to an international environment that is constantly changing
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to present your results professionally to your business partners
- have some experience with data analysis, enabling you to validate existing contracts and support future ones
- work systematically, show responsibility, and deliver high-quality solutions.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.