IT and digital
Quality Manager for Network Infrastructure
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring that quality is built into each IT delivery to support business needs
Join us in this role where you’ll support quality initiatives across an agile organization, focused on fulfilling demands from Production IT Infrastructure IPL (IT Product Line).
Welcome to Automation Competency Center
You’ll be part of Production Network Infrastructure where you, together with your colleagues, will support designing and securing reliable communication in our offshore wind farms worldwide. The job is very much project-oriented and aimed at large-scale construction projects, and you’ll be participating in team collaborations across borders with people who have completely different skill sets than you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and orchestrating the implementation of a Quality Management strategy
- ensuring that team members are skilled in testing and implementing quality concepts from planning to deployment
- designing and implementing the IP backbone for offshore wind farms
- conducting Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Site Integration Tests (SIT), and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- creating necessary documentation and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product/ project risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial hands-on experience working with test automation tools and framework
- have a deep understanding of DevOps methodology principles
- hold a CCNA Certification or are at an equivalent level
- are familiar with the routing protocols OSPF and BGP, as well as have a good understanding of wireless
- have an interest in Python scripting and network orchestration and automation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, Head of Automation, on (Poland +48) 504802623 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.