Finance and controlling
Student Assistant with an interest in Energy Markets and Python Development
Imagine a future where you apply your knowledge and deliver market data, tools, insights, and valuation curves to a fast-growing global renewable industry
Join us in this role where you’ll source and validate external price data and in-house modelled curves, while supporting our growth journey by continuously configuring new prices as the company expands its global footprint.
Welcome to Risk Models & Analytics
You’ll be part of our Market Data team where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver enterprise-wide price support as part of an agile organisation. You’ll collaborate with five bright, honest, and passionate colleagues, who’ll help you grow your talent, while listening to your new and innovative ideas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- validating daily price flows and continuously improve our automated quality assurance tools
- assisting our stakeholders across the entire company with requests for market data, tools, or ad hoc analyses
- designing and implementing improvements and new features where you’ll get the responsibility for your own Python programming tasks
- adding new price areas to our setup as the company expands its global footprint
- maintaining master data in our database.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or starting a master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, or similar
- have a technical flair and hands-on experience with coding e.g., Python, R, SQL, or similar
- are curious, eager to learn, and motivated by designing simple and robust solutions
- have knowledge of financial products and energy markets or would like to learn more about these
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nicolaj Hans Nielsen, Student Assistant, on (Denmark +45) 99556611 on Mondays and Wednesdays if you’d like to know more about the position or Lars Høyrup Jensen, Manager, on +45 99 55 29 92 if you’d like to have a chat with the manager. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.