Strategy and business development
Business Graduate for offshore wind projects
Step closer to a career where you’re a commercial problem-solver for our major offshore wind projects in the fast-growing US market
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Global Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll rotate through 1-3 of the departments in NA Commercial and our development teams. This will include supporting project business cases, local supply chain analysis, regulatory evaluations, commercial negotiations, and stakeholder engagement across multiple offshore wind projects in the US market. You’ll also provide insights on relevant real estate topics, markets, and processes to support our commercial development of the projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working on project business cases and managing commercial risks by coordinating internal teams in various areas of the business
- coordinating with internal project and corporate stakeholders to communicate important financial metrics and indicators
- working on commercial cross-portfolio issues in the growing US offshore wind market, aligning our approach to external stakeholder and regulatory issues across states
- supporting project and business development opportunities in the US
- preparing material for commercial project decisions by senior management.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, law or similar from before September, 1 2023
- have a have flair for analytical problem-solving, incl. the ability to identify and communicate possible trade-offs related to decision-making
- can effectively communicate complex concepts, both written and in-person, with the appropriate level of detail for internal and external stakeholders
- can manage projects, incl. the ability to plan and report on projects effectively and build consensus with team members
- thrive working both independently and with flexibility as well as have a can-do attitude, an open mind, and a willingness to learn
- have a genuine interest or experience in commercial, legal, or financial topics in the renewable energy or a similar field, such as energy, infrastructure, or real estate development.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, TA Operations team, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you have any questions.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality: Global Graduate Program | Ørsted Careers (orsted.com)