Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Business Developer
Imagine a future where you shape new supply chain and inland logistics concepts for our globally expanding offshore portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll develop global supply chain and inland logistics products across our offshore fleet. You'll be part of a dedicated product team that develops and implements products through iterations using agile product management. You'll play a key role in the identification of issues and opportunities, scoping new solutions and developing the business case to minimum viable product, trialling proof of concept through to roll-out.
Welcome to Operations Product Lines
You’ll be part of Operations Digital & Innovation where you, together with more than 50 colleagues, will push the boundaries of offshore operations. You'll be an essential innovation specialist in the product team shaping supply chain and inland logistics concepts for our new and existing offshore asset projects. Your team mission is to drive novel products, workstreams, customers, and interfaces in a matrix organisation across back and front office.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing supply chain and inland logistics innovation development to support new and existing offshore windfarms
- executing innovations through to the completion and implementation stage
- engaging with our other supply chain functions, our operating regions, as well as wind farm projects in development, to optimise and innovate
- providing specialist skills in supply chain data and logistics optimisation to ensure wider strategy, whilst also preparing material to support the decision-making process
- developing opportunities and scenarios for supply chain and inland logistics concepts for the portfolio and our operating regions
- using your knowledge and interest in the trends, technologies, and market moves within the supply chain and inland logistics area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working as a supply chain and logistics specialist in the wind power industry, or in similar global supply chain setups with multiple locations, suppliers, technical spares, and scopes
- have hands-on experience with supply chain management software, e.g., SAP, PowerBI, or similar, and have structured execution skills
- are a critical thinker with problem-solving skills; focused on business development through an opportunity mindset, taking initiative to engage and action cross- functionally
- have great interpersonal and communication skills that make you a team player that drives others to achieve ambitious goals
- can define and convince stakeholders on specific solutions, challenges, and opportunities and realise these through to implementation stage
- preferably have experience in Agile and innovation management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joshua Jeremiah Liam Ellins, Product Owner, on (Denmark +45) 99554188 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 08:00-09:00 CET; Central European Time, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.