IT and digital
Application Architect for Operational Technology
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong organisation delivering business value while aiming to increase yield and lower costs on our wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be a part of our agile organisation with the agenda of securing reliable production assets to our offshore wind farms. Your role will be setting a strategic direction for Operations Technology.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of an agile delivery team where you, together with your colleagues, will fulfil the business needs. At the same time, you’ll be a part of the Architecture & Technology community consisting of 100+ architects working with the different levels of architecture, i.e., business, enterprise, solution, application, and infrastructure. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing, and our matrix organisation secures a strong focus on both the delivery of business value as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Helping select the products we apply in the OT landscape
- defining how the chosen products are applied in our OT solutions while adhering to the company standards for infrastructure and IT/OT security to ensure the right architecture
- setting the technical direction and ensuring the necessary support throughout the implementation process of the OT solutions
- continuously keeping yourself updated on relevant products, standards, and technologies within the OT/industrial domain.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are proactive and can communicate architectural designs and decisions to both team members, the business, and IT stakeholders
- have solid experience as an application architect and uses this experience to create architectural landscape overviews – prior experience in the wind industry is an advantage
- have strong skills within products (e.g. SCADA systems, PLC controllers, etc.), technologies (e.g TETRA networks), and standards (e.g. IEC standards) used within OT/industrial environments
- have experience in working in an agile setup (experience with SAFe is an advantage), including having the personality to navigate in a transparent, ever-changing, and cross-cultural environment
- can make decisions based on an imperfect basis, as well as balancing the needs of different stakeholders (business, security, compliance, operations, ect.).
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC., on (Denmark +45) 99557979, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.