IT and digital
Student Assistant for supporting IT administrative tasks
Imagine a future where you support leaders and colleagues with strategic, communicative, and data-related tasks
Join us in this role where you’ll set ambitious standards and help in maturing and shaping people leadership principles and processes to fit our company’s needs. You’ll be responsible for preparing data material as well as supporting the People Leadership management at monthly meetings for the IT management. Moreover, you’ll help in setting the standards for our competence strategies, as well as supporting yearly recurring people leadership activities.
Welcome to IT
You’ll be part of our People Leadership Centre of Excellence (CoE) within IT where you, together with your colleagues, will build and maintain a strong people leadership capability for the IT organisation in our company. In the IT organisation, we work full-blown agile, according to the Scaled Agile Framework. We believe in joint successes and the opportunity to explore, develop, and have fun while working. You’ll be part of a CoE with three friendly and passionate colleagues supporting a larger group of leaders working from Denmark, Malaysia, and Poland.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in coordinating and administrative tasks within the People Leadership CoE
- preparing monthly data material and ensuring the data can be presented and has value for our People Leadership management
- participating in solving tasks regarding the people leadership backlog
- functioning as contact and support person for all people leaders on people leadership in general.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good Excel skills and are interested in data tools such as HR analyst and Power BI
- are currently studying within a related field such as business, IT, or communication
- preferably have two to three years left before graduating with a master’s degree
- are a strong team player with the ability to interact in a small team with many different tasks
- are familiar with the agile mindset and behaviours.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pia Christina Johansen, Senior Leadership Consultant, on (Denmark +45) 99557826, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.