Engineering and construction
Systems Engineering Management Specialist, Energy Systems
Imagine a future where you’re a critical enabler for the business’s ambition for an efficient, reliable, and compliant large-scale renewable build out
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the systems engineering management processes, procedures, and tools to shape how we manage requirements and interface to ensure system integrity on projects across the business areas and the markets where we find our customers.
Welcome to Energy Systems
You’ll be part of a diverse global team of 20+ colleagues that virtues collaboration and knowledge sharing, as talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Together with your colleagues, you’ll ensure that our designs both deliver and operate the end-to-end electrical systems that are efficient, reliable, and compliant.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and maintaining materials to support the systems engineering management processes, standards, and templates
- contributing to the strategic and operational development of the System Integrity Project Management function, while providing coaching for the managers
- assuring the quality of the department’s deliverables by reviewing and signing off gate documentation on behalf of the functional lead
- undertaking project audits and reviews, providing ad hoc guidance and support to project managers in resolving key issues that arises
- consolidating lessons learned and implementing best practises within critical areas
- developing and implementing management processes for the projects throughout the project lifecycle, with a focus on system integrity and grid code compliance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are highly experienced within the field, with extensive relevant work experience on technically complex and high-value energy systems projects
- have extensive experience in Grid Code Compliance and/or OT Security, in one of the following regions, UK/CE, APAC, and US
- have very strong communication and presentation skills
- possess a deep understanding of how to drive the requirements and interface management of the end-to-end systems throughout development, design, installation, commissioning, and operation phases
- are able to prioritise and execute your tasks to meet deadlines
- speak and write English fluently, as we operate in an international environment
- have extensive experience in the application of engineering management skills in project development and execution.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Xiaole Yang Strand, Head of Electrical System Integration Pr, on (United Kingdom +44) 7787722525 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.