IT and digital
Application Architect in Cyber Defence Centre
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architectural community that designs and documents coherent application architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure the architecture of applications and tooling that supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, in alignment with our strategy and vision. As part of the Architecture team, you’ll ensure that the priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, to utilise the value creation of the application.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Application Architecture Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working Agile in the SAFe framework for a product team. This community consists of 100+ architects working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. You’ll also help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting vendor and contract management for selected applications in the Cyber Defence Centre (CDC), including procurement or renewals of licenses and tender activities
- producing and updating infrastructure solution design documentation for applications with specialists in feature teams and delivering application design, ensuring relevant use of existing application investments
- advising and overseeing implementation of technology that is secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, and usable, while sharing knowledge within the application area ensuring best use amongst the team
- producing and updating application designs with feature teams and document these, including network diagrams and topology, while ensuring that these are aligned with principal network architectures
- working with application road maps to ensure alignment with capability (scrum master/product manager), product roadmaps (product manager/owners), and to support application lifecycle planning.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with integrations and software architecture related to application integration
- have experience with technology and application management of commercial software, contract management and lifecycle planning for commercial off-the- shelf software
- have experience with procurement of commercial software such as SKI or Tenders, and opensource lifecycle planning in relation to infrastructure operations
- have experience with security technologies and security operations tooling
- have a strong technical savvy and experience from roles in IT or OT environments, application, and infrastructure architecture.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For positions in Poland and DK, please don’t hesitate to contact Albert Thevaraj, Head of Architecture & Security CC, on (Malaysia +60) 123036329, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an on-site set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.