Strategy and business development
Deputy Joint Venture Manager
Imagine a future where you get to support with Ørsted's North America JV management
Join us in this role where you’ll coordinate activities, tools, and processes across the portfolio of Joint Ventures (JV), and work to ensure compliance with the partnership agreements, facilitate effective communication between stakeholders, and maintain governance calendars. You’ll also support JV onboarding, including maintaining ways of working documents and planning team events.
Welcome to NA JV & Asset Management
You’ll be part of a growing team where you, together with your colleagues, will lead alignment between the Project management team and JV partner organizations to achieve joint project goals and milestones. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who value curiosity, perseverance, and support.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing processes to obtain JV member approvals and signatures
- maintaining administrative and communicative structure for the JV stakeholders, both internal and external
- developing governance schedule and supporting materials to facilitate effective timing of information sharing and decision making
- ensuring partner access to information through organization and record keeping and managing the collection and sharing of all partnership deliverables, including project and project co.
- setting up and maintaining administrative tools and processes
- engaging project support teams to ensure the timely sharing of deliverables.
To succeed in the role, you:
- display strong time management skills and can prioritize in a changing and fast-paced environment
- communicate clearly and concisely with internal as well as external stakeholders
- are skilled in implementing impactful administrative and management processes
- are proactive and able to identify and implement solutions to problems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than June 13, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.