Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant for supporting communication activities across markets
Imagine a future where you help our markets communicate on renewable energy and sustainability initiatives
Join us in this role where you’ll support communication campaigns and branding initiatives across markets, for instance, by ensuring alignment of materials and deliverables or by crafting content and proofreading in English. You ‘ll undertake desktop research, make presentation summaries and will assist with other communication tasks, including preparing presentations and reports. Some administrative tasks will also be a part of this role, such as project archiving, booking meetings, taking meeting notes, etc.
Welcome to Welcome to Market & Sustainability Communication
You’ll be part of Global Public Affairs and Sustainability Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will be providing communications support to markets. Collectively, you’ll do this by conceptualising and producing communication materials such as films, white papers, and articles. We’re a dedicated and ambitious team consisting of five nationalities and diverse backgrounds.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting team members with desktop research and creative concept development
- co-project managing campaigns and communications projects
- co-creating communications materials for both internal and external audiences
- proofreading and archiving materials.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are preferably currently completing your bachelor’s degree or are in the first year of your master’s in a relevant field, such as Communications, or International Relations, or another subject within the Humanities
- have experience or interest in project management
- possess great communication and analytical skills
- have a keen interest in communications and want to learn and develop within this area
- are ambitious and like to take ownership and drive your own projects and tasks
- have strong English skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Søndergaard, Senior Communication Advisor, on +4599554796 on Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-17:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an on-site set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.