People Operations Specialist with Dutch language skills
Imagine a future where you'll provide back-office support for HR talent operations for our organisation's future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll be handling administrative tasks related to HR operations including contracts, promotions, annual processes, payroll, and key HR-related projects. Your key role will be to support our employees and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact. Within the Talent Acquisition area, you'll be handling tasks related to recruitment, such as advertising the positions and inviting applicants to job interviews.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of Global People Services, Continental Europe & UK where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function in Ørsted, for our Dutch and Belgian workforce. You’ll be responsible for supporting all HR activity within your designated area, as well as supporting global initiatives when required. The NL & BE HR Operations team are placed within Global People Services, an exciting area which has been developed to support the growth of our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring and supporting a good dialogue with management, employees, and the employee representatives while acting as the first point of contact for employees and leaders
- participating in projects and new initiatives
- handling the recruitment process in our recruitment system as well as employment contracts and addendums
- ensuring proper payroll processes in cooperation with external payroll providers
- taking responsibility for personnel administration.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can communicate effectively and smoothly in English, both writing and orally
- thrive with being in contact with colleagues and candidates from all over the globe
- enjoy having many ongoing tasks at the same time
- are experienced with administrative tasks, Excel, Outlook, and correspondence via email
- have a structured way of working, with flexibility, approachability, change-orientation, analytical skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ilona Rainko, Global People Services Team Leader, on +48506977100 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.