CE Power-to-X & Development Projects QHSE Manager (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a key role in the development and execution of our Power-to-X and offshore wind projects portfolio in Continental Europe
Join us in this role where you’ll support our organisation in managing QHSE risks throughout the asset project lifecycle to ensure the protection of people and the environment, including Ørsted’s assets and reputation. You’ll be responsible for defining the QHSE strategy for our asset projects, ensuring the implementation while developing our QHSE culture, and contributing to the continual improvement of the organisation. You’ll take a risk-based approach to monitor the QHSE behaviour and performance of our asset projects value chain.
Welcome to QHSE Continental Europe
You’ll be part of the Power-to-X and offshore wind development asset projects in the CE region where you, together with your colleagues, will set the QHSE standards and lead Ørsted’s QHSE strategy across our asset projects. In this position, you’ll be exposed to multiple stakeholders across the organisation to ensure the communication and implementation of the QHSE strategy across the value chain. We offer you an exciting, challenging, and rewarding journey to support Ørsted’s vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the implementation of our QHSE strategy
- monitoring and reporting on QHSE performance
- fostering a continual improvement culture
- establishing and deploying the QHSE strategy across the project value chain
- ensuring that adequate QHSE requirements are defined and adhered to.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience in the field of QHSE management from relevant fields of industry i.e., major infrastructure projects, oil and gas, petrochemical industry, where proven experience in process safety management is a significant advantage
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a completed degree or similar within a technical or engineering discipline
- speak and write English fluently, where mastering another language of the Ørsted current Continental Europe region footprint can be an advantage i.e., Danish, German, Polish, Dutch, etc.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, the Netherlands, Poland, and UK position, please don’t hesitate to contact Matthieu Jaunatre, Head of QHSE CE, on +4599559158 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.