IT and digital
Regular/Senior Full Stack and Python Developer
Imagine a future where your work with test automation is key to drive the digital transformation in green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to develop solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop, support, and maintain applications for our platforms to support our digital transformation.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be a part of our IT Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing custom applications that support wind farm operations through their entire life cycle. You’ll join our international IT department which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with different business units across Europe and in Malaysia. Our team focuses on having a healthy work-life balance and supports flexible working hours. We‘re growing, and therefore, we’re looking for several new colleagues with different amount of experience (junior to senior positions) to join our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing products for support wind farm operations
- working with system consisting of multiple services deployed in Kubernetes cluster and frontend client developed in Angular
- working with platform fully deployed in Azure (AKS, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus etc.) and managed in Azure DevOps
- having full responsibility for the entire development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent programming proficiency in Python
- have good understanding of web concepts, such as REST
- have good understanding of Angular and practical knowledge of SQL and Git
- have good knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- are proactive with strong analytical skills and be able to multitask
- are able to lead other developers by example and support requirements coming from business stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications Competency CC, on (Poland +48) 451060084 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.