IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community and learn how to be an architect
Join us in this new role where you’ll be working with experienced application, solution, domain, and enterprise architects in architecting and designing complex end-to-end solutions and technology landscapes that’ll fuel the way we develop and operate our business. You’ll navigate across our disciplines and roles anchored in agile release trains and IT product lines and help glue these together while you perform your first architectural analyses.
Welcome to Architecture and Technology
You’ll be part of Architecture and Technology, which is a community consisting of 100+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. Our role is to set the direction for the architectures around our digital growth and to oversee our technology landscape from cradle to grave based on solid architectural principles and best practices. Together with your colleagues, you’ll be working agile in the SAFe framework.
You’ll play an important role in:
- facilitating the architecture and maturation of new initiatives across our agile matrix organisation, ensuring their priority, commitment, and results
- driving architectural assessments and analyses as part of future designs for approval
- supporting the maturation of our architecture toolbox and central architectural repository
- driving events, CoPs, and knowledge sharing in the architecture and technology community.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an IT educational background and some exposure to the architecture discipline through either studies or past job experience
- love to work with technical and organisational challenges and bridging the technical and business side of solutions
- thrive with driving structure and coordination across various tasks and teams and navigating through formal and informal processes
- are outspoken and have strong stakeholder management skills and a curious, engaging mindset
- have an internal drive that craves to learn new things.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For Denmark and Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on +4599555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and homeworking) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.