Strategy and business development
Senior GIS Analyst
Imagine a future where you’re an integral part of planning, designing, and implementing utility-scale renewable energy projects
Join us in this role where you’ll work across teams and disciplines to integrate cross-platform data and applications into innovative and insightful GIS solutions, utilizing and supporting ESRI Enterprise as foundation and platform for product development and deployment.
Welcome to Technical Analysis
You’ll be part of the GIS team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in close collaboration with a cross-section of teams and end-users to foster innovation and create exceptional geospatial analysis products, maps, and web-based GIS applications. Duties are performed under the supervision of the GIS Director.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leveraging geospatial and non-geospatial datasets while capitalizing on ESRI Enterprise platform and ArcGIS Pro Advanced tools, extensions, and/or scripts created by you or others
- coordinating, creating, and delivering GIS-derived products, developed in conjunction with, and in support of, project portfolio stakeholders and teams, as assigned
- creating and maintaining ESRI Enterprise products and environments to internal standards
- identifying novel data analysis opportunities and intersections while working with diverse groups and stakeholders that result in GIS products and product process documentation, as applicable
- producing accurate, informative, and visually compelling geospatial analysis and communication products and tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a BA/BS degree in a relevant field, e.g., Geography, Environmental Science or Planning, and additional training and/or experience (5-8+ years) with Geographic Information systems
- have proven experience working within ESRI Enterprise platform, incl. ArcGIS Pro and Portal support, providing innovative geospatial solutions
- enjoy automating tasks using code and Model Builder, and/or have expertise in geodatabase design and management, ideally both!
- are a pro at ArcGIS Online/Portal application development and end-product management
- excel at strong communication and the have ability to multitask and prioritize needs with timely responses and product delivery.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-05-16. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.