Business Solution Lead
Imagine a future where you’ll be a key enabler in making sure that we continue to develop and digitize our FM services around the world to help optimise our value creation
Join us in this role where you’ll support and enable the continuous global facility and real estate performance by connecting the demands from our Real Estate & Facility Management service areas to our dedicated IT standing teams to digitalization of our solutions that will ensure valid, transparent, real-time, and easily accessible data & insights on a global level for decision makers.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of our Development & Business Intelligence team where you, together with your colleagues, will work with and improve the attractiveness of our workplace based on best practices and our alignment with our brand and values. Development & BI is a strategic department of 4 people within Global Real Estate & Workplace Management (GREWM) that supports the internal demands and processes that are being digitised and can be used on a global level. We have a trusting and open work environment, where everyone has influence on the department's tasks and contributes to our common results.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as Business Area Responsible (BAR) on process demand collection from the business units to support the development of new and existing Facility Management & Real Estate digital solutions
- demonstrating subject matter expertise (SME) within Facility Management, performance & digitalization management, being familiar with Agile project management and preferable also within Facility Management
- the development of the governance, as the solution and specifications lead, between our organisation and the IT department
- being responsible for project planning of innovative projects with ensuring governance and alignment with GREWM leadership team
- ensuring that documentation and end-user learning descriptions of our own solutions are in place.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are conceptually skilled with a documented ability to grasp the essentials, collect and challenge local process demands, and be innovative in meeting upcoming needs of an effective workplace organisation
- are proactive and a high performer with the ability to drive change and “makes things happen”
- is used to interact with IT suppliers on a strategic level in a vendor- & demand management role and can unify and manage processes in the layer between end-users and suppliers
- can further develop ideas from FM business units and merge into cross organizational processes and solutions
- can translate ideas into execution and results.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Peter Wilken, Head of GREWM Development & BI, on +4599552340 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.