Operations and technicians
Logistics Optimisation Project Manager
Imagine a future where you deliver safe and efficient offshore logistics solutions, combining frontline operations with global support expertise
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a diverse team, delivering best-in-class logistical solutions to ensure safe operations that are optimised to high yield and competitive cost. You’ll work with a team of dedicated specialists and project managers across areas as maritime, aviation, infrastructure, facilities, offshore coordination, performance analysis, and service execution to maximise yield delivered from our logistical assets.
Welcome to Operations Logistics
You’ll be part of our Projects & Performance team where you, together with your colleagues, will work to optimise the planning, execution, and follow-up of planned and preventive maintenance across Ørsted’s global portfolio of offshore wind farms. You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders both from frontline, regional and global support, as well as service contractors and vessel operators. Together with your stakeholders you’ll develop and implement decision models, targets, and bespoke service execution plans to optimise production, cost, and CO2 footprint for the global portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, obtaining approval, implementing, supporting, and following up on logistics optimisation initiatives
- developing decision models for prioritising preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, or power production taking work force and logistics capacity, total cost and, revenue into account
- identifying and sharing best practices on logistics utilisation across all regions
- ensuring that our frontline have the correct processes and tools needed for safe and efficient execution of their work
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong project and change management experience and a proven track record of driving initiatives possess solid LEAN and Process Excellence experience
- preferably hold a bachelor's degree, a master's degree, or another relevant degree within the maritime field, engineering, or logistics
- can drive excellent stakeholder management
- have experience from the offshore wind industry or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Paranhos Perd Rostrom, Logistics Lead, on (Denmark +45) 99552864, on Tuesday and Wednesday from 09:00-11:00, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be travelling to our offshore wind farms in UK, NL, GE, and DK.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.