IT and digital
SAP PI/PO Integration Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll support our globalisation by working with IT integration technologies Imagine a future where you’ll support our globalisation by working with IT integration technologies
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining various integration solutions for our back-end and customer-facing applications. You’ll have the chance to work with the latest technologies such as SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI, and Message Broker and apply agile ways of working.
Welcome to the Platforms & Integration Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the Platforms & Integration Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group and enable the business to grow rapidly all over the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions in cooperation with the rest of the Integration team
- working with our diverse integration tools: SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI, AMQ, CA API Gateway, Talend, and AKS
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- taking part in the 24/7 application support
- supporting the Group in its digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with development and support of SAP PI/PO and SAP CPI
- have knowledge of adapter configuration: File, SFTP, SOAP, REST, HTTP, JDBC, XI, AS2, and JMS
- have knowledge of NWDS, XML, XPath, and SQL
- have basic knowledge of JAVA for UDF creation and JAVA mapping, while experience in JBOSS Active MQ would be an added advantage.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-06-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.