Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Imagine a future where you play a key role in carrying out communication activities, interacting with external and internal stakeholders on our behalf
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the External Affairs Team within the NL & BE Country Organisation. Together with your colleagues, you’ll support our business goals and strategic objectives for offshore wind and renewable hydrogen.
Welcome to Benelux Country Management
You’ll be part of the External Affairs Team within the NL & BE Country Organisation which is responsible for engaging external and internal stakeholders, maintaining relationships with media, as well as for carrying out regulatory analysis and developing policy positions. You’ll interact with colleagues working on regulatory affairs, public affairs, and communication to develop a broad view on our positions and communication needs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping to develop and execute dedicated communication campaigns and identify new opportunities for effective communication that support our advocacy objectives
- helping to develop clear, engaging, and fit-for- purpose messaging and content, e.g.,, short news pieces for internal and external communication
- delivering our key messages and strengthening our brand in the Benelux region through our websites and (social) media channels
- supporting our projects that are in operation or in development with various communication and stakeholder activities
- working closely with colleagues from Global Public Affairs, Sustainability, and Communications departments to implement our global communications strategy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor or master’s degree in Communication Studies, or similar, and some initial years of professional experience
- have the skills to write short pieces, as well as to deliver new social media content
- have a hands-on mentality, can learn new material quickly, and have a proactive approach to identifying new communication opportunities
- are structured, detail-oriented, and able to work both in teams and independently
- speak and write Dutch fluently and have very good English language skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-06-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joël Meggelaars, Sr. Regulatory Affairs and Stakeholder Manager, on on Wednesday and Thursday from 10.00-12.00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.