IT and digital
Automation Test Engineer
Imagine a future where you secure high standard QA processes as part of our process to create a greener future
Join us in this role where you’ll help design, implement, and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable, and robust test automation solutions. You’ll also be responsible for analysing and defining test automation scopes and for initiating automation testing from scratch in alignment with the automation frameworks.
Welcome to The Competence Centre for Testing located in Kuala Lumpur
You’ll be part of Engineering ART (Agile Release Train) where you, together with your colleagues, will implement efficient QA processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and release train engineer to ensure common awareness across the ART projects about the QA and automation activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, implementing, and maintaining high-standard QA processes together with your team
- designing, creating, and maintaining test automation setups in alignment with the teams and the ART
- developing yourself and your skills in alignment with your ART.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands‐on experience using licensed/open-source test automation tools like Selenium and UFT
- have strong coding experience using any of the following: Java, C#, Groovy, or Python
- have the ability to develop automation test scripts, BDDs, and function libraries in accordance with the automation test framework
- have hands-on experience with developing SQL scripts to test databases
- have hands-on experience with CI/CD implementation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.