Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Communication Advisor
Imagine a future where you help communicate the need for a world that runs entirely on green energy to a global sustainability audience
Join us in this role where you’ll help to strengthen the perception of Ørsted as a leader in the green energy transformation among the global sustainability community by conceptualising, writing, and coordinating the development of content that highlights our sustainability achievement as a business. The content that you produce or collaborate on, whether feature articles, social media campaigns, videos, or podcasts, will serve as the foundation of our communications strategy aimed at the sustainability community.
Welcome to Global Public Affairs & Sustainability Solutions
You’ll be part of Market and Sustainability communication where you, together with your nine other colleagues in the highly dynamic and collaborative primary team, will work closely with colleagues in our regional markets. You’ll also work with commercial or shared functions, such as project and market development, sustainability, regulatory affairs, and branding.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving our sustainability editorial process
- producing feature articles, press releases, blogs, and social media content on Ørsted’s sustainability achievements and ambitions
- working with our Global Branding & Marketing team to coordinate the production of multimedia assets, incl. videos and podcasts
- tracking the performance of content across owned and paid media, whilst developing insights to inform the overall content strategy
- working with the Global Sustainability Team to maintain and edit sustainability content on the Ørsted website and core slide deck.
To succeed in the role, you:
- speak English on a native level and have excellent written communication skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into engaging content
- can manage a content pipeline across multiple channels and enjoy unearthing and proposing new content possibilities
- have a passion for, and good understanding of, sustainability issues, particularly sustainability in business and climate action
- are accustomed to working with content specialists and coordinating the development of multimedia assets
- enjoy analysing content metrics and providing strategic input based on your analysis.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, though note that we’ll be interviewing candidates throughout the application process, so we encourage you to apply early.
For DK, please don’t hesitate to contact Lauren Heeffer, Head of Market & Sust. Comms., on +4599555862 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the US, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US by email on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.