IT and digital
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise, creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that the architecture of applications and tooling supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, in alignment with our strategy and vision. Above all, you’ll ensure that the priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, to utilise the value creation of the application.
Welcome to Architecture and Technology
You’ll be part of Architecture & Technology where you, together with your colleagues, will establish great cohesion and platforms for high-quality knowledge sharing. Our community consists of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation, where you’ll be working in a Scrum team in the SAFe framework.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and updating the technical roadmap for the application, together with the solution architect and other application architects
- designing and developing our essential solutions
- documenting designs and architecture decisions
- collaborating with other architects and engineers in the organisation on application infrastructure
- modernising the application landscape, its infrastructure, and delivery process
- performing requirement analysis and definition regarding features and changes, as well as team coaching and the facilitation of refinement and design.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are familiar with SOLID and SOA architecture patterns DDD (Domain driven design)
- have good practical knowledge of Angular, C#/.NET Core, SQL, and Azure Cloud
- have experience with documenting and communicating designs and architectural issues
- understand the software delivery lifecycle and are familiar with DevOps architecture and its concepts, for continuous delivery
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, possess a self-driven mindset, and are open to direct collaboration with business departments
- have a proactive approach to your work and good communication skills, enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders and your team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.