IT and digital
Lead DevOps Application Architect
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong organisation and where you’ll help to deliver digital innovation in Wind Operations and aim to increase yield and lower costs on our wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be a part of our agile organisation with the agenda of anchoring DevOps by setting a strategic direction for the different applications. In this role, you need to coordinate with the infrastructure, application, and solution architecture to secure a coherent architectural landscape for the area of Wind Operations.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of an agile delivery team where you, together with your colleagues, will fulfil the business needs. At the same time, you’ll be a part of the Architecture & Technology community consisting of 90+ architects working with the different levels of architecture, i.e. business, enterprise, solution, application, and infrastructure. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing, and our matrix organisation secures a strong focus on both the deliveries of business value as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- enabling the teams to have a self-service DevOps process by undertaking the initial investigation and documentation, intaking tools, building pipeline templates, creating automation tools, and sharing it
- enabling self-service facilities with automated scripts
- running POCs to enable the team by describing the step-by-step procedure and preparing for scalability
- streamlining and automating the release management procedures
- investigating and prototyping relevant integration patterns for DevOps maturity.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong cooperation capabilities with solid operational experience, and the ability to solve problems alongside stakeholders
- have experience with containerisation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes (AKS) with the ability to incorporate IT security and data security
- have experience with infrastructure such as Code (specifically with Azure ARM and Terraform) and Azure Cloud architecture (including cloud environments like storage, queues, serverless functions, events, containers, etc.).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Competency Centre, on +4599557979 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.