IT and digital
Technology Consultant (IAM Support)
Imagine a future where you ensure the safety and security of our digital identities and safeguard one of Ørsted's most valuable assets: data
Join us in this role where you’ll provide end-user support of IAM process executions and technical errors by providing guidance and training, using IAM applications.
Welcome to IT/OT Infrastructure Engineering
You’ll be part of IAM IPT where you, together with your colleagues, will provide 1st & 2nd level end-user support of incidents and requests related to user administration issues, the IAM Applications (IGA- SailPoint, GIR-Os2MO, PAM360), and IAM systems integrations, and provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis on the IAM Applications.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing support to our business on Identity and Access Management related issues during projects and changes e.g., divestments, acquisitions, and other organisational changes
- executing and supporting Access Review campaigns across the IGA connected applications
- ensuring follow-up, timely completion, and reporting to CIS
- providing training to end-users in utilisation of the IAM solutions
- supporting end-users in understanding the IAM processes, request, and approval workflows
- participating in the Agile ceremonies while engaging in PI planning, backlog management, and the creation of features, user stories, and tasks against agreed priorities and objectives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with working in a costumer-facing role providing first- or second-line IT support, effectively troubleshooting and working across our AIM processes and technologies
- possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information to a diverse range of costumers
- have the ability to follow processes while documenting your work effectively and undertaking basic investigations of issues with a problem-solving approach
- take ownership of delivery of your work to agreed service levels and standards
- understand or strive to work in a SAFe Agile setup
- are energetic and enthusiastic about delivering a great service to our customers.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquistion Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.