Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you look after our warehouse, providing support to our offshore technicians and onshore operations teams
Join us in this role where you’ll assist our offshore operations with controlling and optimizing spare parts and consumables, overseeing the inventory management system, running the tools and PPE system, and offering general support to ensure a smooth and efficient working environment. You’ll aid our SOV based technicians, our transmission asset teams, and our onshore support team, liaising with Site and Global support to ensure that we maintain an efficient and effective operation.
Welcome to Greater Changhua 0102a offshore windfarm
You’ll be part of the Warehouse Coordination team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of the offshore wind farm. From your team of two people based in our brand new facility in the port of Taichung, you’ll work together to maintain a high regard for health and safety, a collaborative approach, and a passion for delivering exceptional service.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the cost-effective maintenance of the warehouse’s goods
- securing a minimum stock to serve a high-yield production, in collaboration with the site team and the operations supply chain
- providing support and data for short and long-term maintenance of the offshore wind farm
- ensuring that our operations managers and technicians have the right equipment in the right place, at the right time
- offering general support for daily operations, including mobilization, logistics support, facility management, and other key tasks that keep a functional site running.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in managing and coordinating warehouses
- are IT literate, with a knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems, as well as the Microsoft Office package
- are a team player with good communication skills
- have experience of working in portside activities including loading and unloading ocean-going vessels.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-06-12. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.